Friday, February 8, 2008

Our God forever and ever

Deuteronomy 31:8
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.

Psalm 48:14
This God is our God for ever and ever; He will be our guide even to the end.

Psalm 25:4-7
Teach me Your ways, O Lord, make them known to me. Teach me to live according to your truth, for You are my God, who saves me. I always trust in You. Remember, O Lord, your kindness and constant love which you have shown from long ago. Forgive the sins and mistakes of my youth. In Your unfailing love and goodness, remember me, Lord.

Psalm 19:12-14
None of us can see our own errors; deliver me, Lord, from hidden faults!
Keep me safe; also from willful sins; don't let them rule over me. Then I shall be perfect and free from the evil of sin.

Psalm 21:1-4
Your servant is glad, O Lord, because You give him strength he rejoice because of the success You give him. You have given him his heart's desire; You have answered his prayers. You came to him with great blessings and placed a crown of pure gold on his head. He asked for life and You gave it, a long and lasting life. His glory is great because of your help; You have given him fame and majesty. Your blessings are with him forever, and Your presence fills him with joy.

Psalm 21:7
I trust in the Lord Almighty and because of the Lord's constant love. I will always be safe.

Psalm 33:12
Blessed is the nation whose god is the Lord; happy are the people He has chosen for His own.

Psalm 33:20
We put our hope in the Lord; He is our protector and our help. We are glad because of Him; we trust in His Holy Name. May your constant love be with us, O Lord, as we put our hope in You.

0 comments: