Wednesday, February 6, 2008

God gives Peace and Rest


JESUS
said:

John 14:1
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Matthew 11:28
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Prayer:

Holy and Righteous Father, teach me to do your will and reflect your character while offering your grace. May the movements of my heart, the thoughts of my mind, and the actions of my life be pleasing to You and reflect your holiness and grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

0 comments: