Sunday, February 3, 2008

I have a new Life....

Psalm 28:1
To You, O LORD, I call; My rock, do not be deaf to me, For if You are silent to me, I will become like those who go down to hell. Hear the voice of my supplications when I cry to You for help, When I lift up my hands toward Your holy sanctuary.

PRAYER
"Lord Jesus, you have the words of everlasting life.
Help me to cast aside doubt and fear and to embrace your word with trust and joy. I am a sinner. I sinned against You, please forgive me. I am truly sorry. I surrender my life to you. Be the Lord and Captain of my heart, my will, my thoughts and my actions. May there be nothing which keeps me from you and your love."

"Lord, in love you have called me to live for your praise and glory.May I always find joy in your presence and trust in your wise and loving plan for my life. Now, I have a new life, the old is gone and the new is born by Your grace,a gift of life. In Jesus I pray, amen"


Read the Bible


0 comments: