Friday, February 1, 2008

"Teach us oh Lord"

"Teach us, good Lord, to serve you as you deserve, to give and not to count the cost, to fight and not to heed the wounds, to toil and not to seek for rest, to labor and not to ask for any reward, save that of knowing that we do your will; through Jesus Christ our Lord."



Psalm 28:1
To You, O LORD, I call; My rock, do not be deaf to me, For if You are silent to me, I will become like those who go down to hell. Hear the voice of my supplications when I cry to You for help, When I lift up my hands toward Your holy sanctuary.

John 16:23b
"Truly, truly, I say to you, if you ask the Father for anything in My name, He will give it to you.”

Matthew 21:22
And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive.

Luke 11:10
"For everyone who asks, receives; and he who seeks, finds; and to him who knocks, it will be opened.

Psalm 3:3
But You, O LORD, are a shield about me, My glory, and the One who lifts my head. I was crying to the LORD with my voice, and He answered me from His holy mountain. I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the LORD sustains me.

I will not be afraid of ten thousands of enemies who have set themselves against me round
about.

0 comments: