Monday, February 11, 2008

Jesus said I am the Way

John 14:6
Jesus said “I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to Father-God except through Me.”

Psalm 31:14
I trust in you, O LORD;
“You are my God.”My life is in your hands;
deliver me from the evil one
and from those who persecute me.
Let your face shine on your servant;
save me in your unfailing love.

Luke 19:10
“The Son of Man(Jesus) came to seek and to save what was lost.”

I Peter 2:21
To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.

22 “He committed no sin, and no deceit was found in His mouth.”
23 When they hurled their insults at Him, Jesus did not retaliate; when He suffered, He made no threats. Instead, He entrusted Himself to Father-God who judges fairly. He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by His wounds you have been healed. For you were like sheep going astray, but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.


0 comments: