Friday, February 29, 2008

I am the good shepherd

John10:11
Jesus said, “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 27 My
sheep hear my voice. I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.”

Luke 18:13
“God have mercy on me, a sinner.”

Isaiah 59:1
“the arm of the Lord is not short to save, nor His ear too dull to hear.”

I Timothy 1:15
“Jesus came into the world to save sinners.”

1John 3:5
You know that Jesus appeared in order to take away sins; and in Him there is no sin. 6 No one who abides in Him sins; no one who sins has seen Him or knows Him. 2 Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not appeared as yet what we will be. We know that when He appears, we will be like Him, because we will see Him just as He is.

Col 3:4
When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory.


Glory to God and to our Lord Jesus Christ who has redeemed the world
In the power of the Holy Spirit you are being sanctified till the end


0 comments: