Tuesday, January 29, 2008

JESUS IS LORD

Ephesians 2

God Has Brought Us from Death to Life "You used to be dead because of your offenses and sins, in which you once lived according to the ways of this present world and according to the ruler of the power of the air(the devil), the spirit that is now active in those who are disobedient. Indeed, all of us once behaved like them in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of our flesh and senses. By nature we deserved to go to hell, just like everyone else. But God, who is rich in mercy, because of his great love for us even when we were dead because of our offenses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), raised us up with him, and seated us with him in the heavenly realm in Christ Jesus, so that in the coming ages he might display the limitless riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by such grace you have been saved through faith. This does not come from you; it is the gift of God and not the result of works, lest anyone boast. For we are his masterpiece, created in Christ Jesus for good works that God prepared long ago to be our way of life." (Grace- free, unmerited gift) (we are saved (justified) by faith in Jesus alone, as if we have not committed any sin at all)


Romans 8:29
For those whom God foreknew He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, Jesus Christ in order that He might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those whom He predestined, He also called; and those whom He called, He also justified; and those whom He justified, He also glorified.


John 14:19b
Jesus promised "Because I live, you will live also."


Isaiah 12:2

"God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid."


Psalm 119:156
"Your compassion is great, O Lord; renew my life."

John10:11
Jesus said, "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 27 My sheep hear my voice. I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand."

Luke 18:13
"God have mercy on me, a sinner."


LORD JESUS, PLEASE COME INTO MY LIFE.
BE MY LORD AND SAVIOR.
I CAN NOT DO WITHOUT YOU.


[Courtesy of Mr. Danilo R.]

0 comments: